Putting righteousness and the Kingdom of God first — has the side effect of helping us sort all our priorities and values, automatically. Putting things in Kingdom perspective – the best perspective in the universe.
When something is disturbing, return to righteousness and Kingdom first, and restoration of values and priorities is automatic. And good for us:
- The Kingdom of God is easier to experience.
- Prayer is easier and more effective, and in line with what our Lord wants us to pray for.
- Presence of God is much easier to experience. Our purpose and purposes are extremely clear and keeping us focused, and easily, too.
- Spiritual warfare can be done in just this way, and Satan’s kingdom is disturbed and knows it’s losing.
- Worship is a powerful side effect, and easy.
Especially in times like these, where there is so much that is disturbing going on, and so many people disturbed.